Thank you to the lovely blogger Alice for generously nominating me for this award. Alice’s blog My Cheesecake is super adorable and informative. I would highly recommend taking the time to go take a look. I am so grateful for everyone who reads my blog. It has truly been a source of happiness in my day to day life. Thank you! 🙂
- Display the award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
7 Facts About Me
- I started blogging as a form of therapy for my anxiety and also because there is nothing more I love talking about then beauty. Since this month is Mental Health Awareness Month, I would tell you a little about my story. I started to have rough patch with my anxiety a few months ago and my partner suggested I start a blog. It has been such a wonderful idea. Instead of ruminating about stressors in my life, I often will think about what I should post next on my blog. I just wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has read my blog. You have all given my strength to continue fighting. Furthermore, if you are suffering from mental health issues right now, please don’t be afraid to ask for help. You are not alone.
- I watch beauty videos on Youtube more than I watch television. I love it, but sometimes I can’t join in on conversations about television shows, especially Game of Thrones. 🙂
- Lately, I have started really loving growing and propagating succulents. Who knew I could have a green thumb?
- I love dessert! I can’t think of a dessert I dislike.
- I started running, and even though I can barely run 5 minutes, I am enjoying the challenge.
- My favourite type of food is Italian. I love spaghetti!
- My favourite time of the day is the time right before sunset.
I would like to nominate:
Thanks for reading! 🙂