I really enjoying doing tags, so I wanted to thank Sylliepie for nominating me! Her blog is amazing and such a great read. Thanks for always supporting my blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are your questions:
If you can pick only one skincare product to use for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Choose wisely)
I think it would have to sunscreen because it is the best anti-aging beauty product. I know, not a super exciting answer. The last few years, I have been really into natural sunscreens. I have been loving the Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer. I know this is a bit of a cheat because it also doubles as a primer.
Do you trust anyone with your life? If yes, who and why?
Pretty standard answer probably, but it would my parents. I have trusted them with my life since I was born and they have come through in every situation where I have needed them. They are one of the greatest blessings in my life.
What is the last picture you took with your phone?
As a blogger, I am always scared to past my camera roll for others to see because it is full of endless photographs I use for my Instagram.
Have you ever danced in the rain?
No, but I would love to!
What are you afraid of?
This is going to make me sound like I am super old, but I am often afraid that I am letting life past me. That I am not enjoying every moment of my life. I just find as I get older life has become one big blur. To slow down time, I have been using this app called 1 Second Everyday to capture a video every day. It really has helped me to stop and try to think of something to record every day. After a year, I can’t wait to relive it through the final compilation video.
Would you eat a deep-fried insect for $40,000?
I don’t know, what kind of insect is it? If it is a small one, I might be able to do it. It would depend if I really needed that $40,000 for something important as well.
What did you do for your latest birthday?
I can’t even remember. I haven’t had a birthday celebration for a long time. I am pretty sure I probably went to dinner with my family.
What’s your favourite memory?
Wow, that is such a tough question! I think from my childhood, it would have to be visiting my uncles in Los Angeles. We would get to go to Disneyland and they would get a Christmas tree and have tons of presents for us. They were almost like Santa Claus to us because our family was pretty frugal when I was young.
Who’s your favourite person and why?
I will have to say my husband although he never reads this blog. Most importantly, he was the one who inspired me to blog. I am so glad he did because I have loved blogging so much!
What is your perfect full course meal?
Three courses of dessert probably! If it was a typical full course meal, probably Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce. I wish I was Italian sometimes. Probably, like a triple chocolate mousse cake for dessert also.
I Tag (no pressure at all):
- Cat Flicks & Matte Lips
- Style Under Pressure
- The Good Life Bunny
- Don’t Give a Jam
- Stash Matters
- Sum & Substance
- Mrs. Strawberry Blonde
- The Speckled Rabbit
- Beauty and the Cat
- Laura Bruj
- What is your favourite Disney movie? (obviously, I just saw Beauty and the Beast) If you are not into Disney, what is your favourite movie?
- Which Disney character would you want to be? If you are not a Disney fan, what character in a movie would you like to be?
- Are you the type that would have a mouse as a pet, or run as far away from one as possible?
- What is a song that always puts you a good mood?
- What is a place that brings you great joy?
- What is place you go to when you are sad?
- What are some items on your current beauty wish list?
- Do you think success is based mostly on hard work or luck?
- If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would it be?
- What is a beauty item on your anti-haul list?
- What is one beauty-related item or treatment you have done lately that has been out of your comfort zone?