Thank you to the lovely Jamie from her blog, Don’t Give a Jam, for nominating me for this award. She has a lovely blog which touches upon beauty, lifestyle, and her everyday life. Thank you Jamie also for supporting my blog.
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm.
3 Things That Motivate Me to Blog
- I just really enjoy the process of writing and taking photos for my blog. I find it amazing that I get to do these two things still because they were my favourite classes in high school.
- I love sharing my love of beauty and just having conversations about it with those that read my blog. It has been so much fun!
- I really enjoy learning about beauty. To improve my blogposts, I have had to do more research about brands and their formulas. It has allowed me think more critically about what I put on my face.
3 People That Inspire Me to Blog
- Sounds really cheesy, but my husband encouraged me to blog during a very stressful time in my life. I am forever grateful because I have loved it so much, and it has given me a hobby that I love doing every day.
- Also, super cheesy, but everyone who reads my blog. It has meant a lot to me, and your comments encourage me to continue. Thank you so much.
- This is a bit of a cheat, but so many other beauty bloggers inspire me everyday. There are too many to name. Some of my initial favourites before I started blogging include, Anna Edit (formerly Vivianna Does Makeup), Lily Pebbles, and From Roses.
1 Thing to Improve the World
- I think if any of us try to think of all the things we can do to improve the world, it would be rather daunting. I think it is much easier to focus on the small things that you know you can do for sure. I decided to not own a car, and use public transportation because it is better for the environment. For me, it is a pretty easy thing to do where I live, and I love taking public transit most days. It is relaxing, you can enjoy the scenery, and there is always a few good bus stories to tell every now and then.
Question: In your personal opinion, are dad bods still in?
Answer: I know I’m in the older age range when it comes to blogging, but I’ll be honest. I wasn’t totally sure what a “dad bod” was. I just googled it. Ok, yeah I think so.
Looking back on the first half of the year, what is the best thing that has happened to you or to the world?
Thank you for supporting my blog!